Five people were transported to area hospitals after overdosing on an unknown substance Sunday at a Far Southwest Side bar, according to fire officials.
The Chicago Fire Department confirmed it responded to several overdoses at Lawlor’s Bar, 3636 W. 111th Street. A total of five people were taken to area hospitals in fair-to-serious condition, authorities said.
In a statement, the Lawlor family, which owns the establishment, said in part, “We are shocked and concerned about what took place…”
“Lawlor’s is a small neighborhood establishment that’s been a member of the Mt. Greenwood community for 15 years,” the statement read. “We are shocked and concerned about what took place this afternoon and are praying for the health and well-being of everyone involved. We are working with the Chicago Police Department during this active investigation.”
Soruce : https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/5-people-hospitalized-after-overdosing-at-mount-greenwood-bar/3051745/